Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
NZ delivery - Free 1-3 working day delivery (includes tracking and insurance)
Australia delivery - $20 2-4 working days (includes tracking and insurance)
Rest of the world - $60 3-7 days (includes tracking and insurance)
- Orders placed with Juliette Hogan will be processed within standard working hours. any orders received outside of these times will be processed on the next working day.
- Delivery times are an approximate guide only.
- A physical address where a delivery can be signed for between 9am and 5pm needs to be provided when placing an order. delivery cannot be made to a PO Box.
- Postage and handling charges include a tracking number and insurance. You will be emailed these details once you order has been dispatched.
- Please note that any local taxes and duties are the responsibility of the purchaser. Juliette Hogan takes no responsibility for any delay in the processing of your purchase should local taxes or duties be applied.
Same Day Delivery
Same day delivery to Auckland central locations. Orders must be placed before 2pm on the day of delivery. Delivery will be made within 3 hours of order being received.
Cost for delivery is $15.
Delivery to the following central Auckland locations only; City Centre, Eden Terrace, Epsom, Freemans Bay, Grafton, Morningside, Mt Eden, Newmarket, Parnell, Ellerslie, Greeenlane, Grey Lynn, Herne Bay, Kingsland, Mt Albert, Mt Roskill, Newton, Northcote, Pt Chevalier, Remuera, Sandringham, Takapuna, Western Springs.
EASY 7 DAY RETURNS
We will give a full refund or exchange on full price purchases made online. Items purchased on sale are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Please note: refunds will not be given on change of mind purchases made in store.
If you would like to return or exchange a purchase please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your purchase.
We will provide you with a RAN (Return Authorisation Number) and instructions on returning the garment. Returns will not be accepted without a RAN number. Please package the garment carefully and return to:
170 Ponsonby Road
Costs incurred for the return shipping of the purchase to Juliette Hogan is the responsibility of the customer unless the garment is faulty or incorrect.
All items will be checked to make sure they have been unused, unwashed and unaltered with all correct tags present. Once the garment has been looked over a replacement will be dispatched at the cost of Juliette Hogan. An email will be sent with relevant tracking information. In the event of a refund, we will contact you to discuss how this will be transferred.
Exchanges can only be made via the online store and not at any Juliette Hogan boutique or retailer.
If an item is faulty or incorrect it can be exchanged or returned for a refund of the purchasing price.
Please note that any local taxes and duties are the responsibility of the purchaser. Juliette Hogan takes no responsibility for any delay in the processing of your purchase should local taxes or duties be applied.