Calling all future textile print designers!
We'd love to see what your kids are creating during these school holidays. We're giving a talented child the chance to have their design translated onto a T-shirt their size so they can wear their art with pride. Think pattern, colour and creativity!
Send in your children's entries (please include their name and age) to:
Instagram DM: @juliettehogan
Instagram #jhkidsart (your profile will need to be public for us to see this)
We'll be sharing our favourite entries via Instagram, so keep a look-out for your entry there!
We can't wait to see how clever and creative your little ones are!
Violet, 11 years old
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR WINNERS' DESIGNS FROM PREVIOUS YEARS BELOW
Aayra, 6 years old
Sophie, 3 years old
James, 8 years old
Terms & Conditions
- Competition is open to children up to (and including) 15 years of age.
- Competition is open to NZ & AU residents only
- By entering the competition you consent for artwork to be shared via Juliette Hogan online channels
- Artwork remains the property of the artist
- Winner will receive a Juliette Hogan garment (t-shirt) with their artwork/print design translated on to it.
- Entries close midnight Sunday 30th April
- Entries will be judged by Juliette Hogan, and winner will be announced via Instagram Thursday 4th May
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Winner will receive their T-Shirt within 4 weeks of announcement.