SUSTAINABLE CARE FOR YOUR JH GARMENT
Here at Juliette Hogan, we design clothing with longevity in mind. The following care instructions are a general guideline for garment care in order to get the most out of your Juliette Hogan piece.
Always refer to your garment's specific care instructions or do get in touch with us directly if you have any questions.
- Where possible, choose to air your garment. This is kinder for both your garment and our environment. Leaving your clothes out to air can have them smelling fresh in a short amount of time.
- Use quality, gentle washing products.
- Wash your clothing at the lowest temperature.
- Choose line (or flat) drying over tumble drying.
- Iron only when necessary.
- Choose your dry cleaner carefully – look for eco or green credentials in their products and practices.
To find out more about our the specific fabrics that we use in our collections, alongside detailed sustainable care info to prolong the life of your JH garment, visit the Fabric info & Garment Care section in our Help Centre