FROM JULIETTE / SHIPPING UPDATE
31 Aug 21
Thanks so much for your support over the last couple of weeks, and I hope you are all doing OK out there. I’ve been spending lockdown juggling work around the girls (what a difference a year makes in terms of what they need from us!) and finding some joy rediscovering favourite and forgotten recipes from my cookbook collection.
I wanted to give you a quick update as we move through Alert Levels and are able to work through our backlog of orders, and launch our new Collection 2021.FOUR.
Our online orders are fulfilled from a mixture of warehouse and in store stock. As there are a few things happening with a mix of alert levels across our stock locations, we wanted to clarify exactly what you can (and can’t!) expect to receive from us.
We will be prioritising dispatch of orders from our Level 3 (store) locations, with our Level 4 (warehouse) location dispatching Essentials only:
- We will be dispatching orders of any products that are currently available from our Level 3 (store) locations
- Click & Collect will be available from our Level 3 (store) locations in Wellington & Christchurch weekdays 9.30am-2pm and weekends 11am-3pm
- Our Auckland warehouse is dispatching Essentials product only with just one member of our team working solo at this location in Level 4.
- Our new 2021.FOUR Tapestry Floral story is available for dispatch from launch
- The remainder of Collection 2021.FOUR will be dispatched when Auckland is at Level 3
We continue to offer simple returns on all online orders and we have extended our returns policy at this time.
Recipient at Level 3 – Returns Period is 21 days from the date your purchase arrives to your door
Recipient at Level 4 – Please let us know ASAP (within 7 days) if you would like to return your garment. The Returns Period is 21 days from the date your purchase arrives to your door, or 7 days from the return to Level 3 (whichever is longer)
We also ask that you please allow an extra 2-4 days for dispatch of your order. We have a backlog to work through and courier networks may be taking longer at this time. We thank you for your understanding and patience. If you have any questions, please reach out. We are here to help, and we hope to be able to see you in stores again soon.