FROM TUI | SUSTAINABILITY UPDATE, OUR OBJECTIVES, OUR PEOPLE
04 Mar 22
At Juliette Hogan we believe our people are one of our greatest assets and we work hard to create a culture that resonates with our values of integrity, respect, and kindness. We have reflected these values within the People pillar of our sustainability strategy to formalise our commitment to providing a workplace where everyone feels valued and heard.
To ensure that we are living up to these values, and to identify areas of improvement we conduct annual employee feedback surveys and follow up workshops. We are able to use this feedback cycle to shape and help set our objectives that we feel will best support our team’s growth, wellbeing, succession and retention. There have been a number of key highlights across our social sustainability objectives over the past 12 months that we feel very proud of as a business which include:
- Aligned with the NZ Living Wage in Jan 21
- Implemented our Wellbeing Plan which includes staff access to EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Signed up to Pride Pledge
- Launched our paid Internship programme
- Formalised our Diversity & Inclusivity Statement after companywide consultation
- Introduced monthly “JH Good Sort” Awards
- Integrated the flexibility to work from home into our working culture
- Created the ‘Our team’ page on our website to hero our team members
In 2022 we are continuing to build on these objectives by implementing further policies and programs that foster a supportive work environment. Details of these will be included in the first JH sustainability report we plan to release later this year.
If you think you would like to be a part of the Juliette Hogan team, find out more about what it means to Work For JH. We currently have some exciting new roles in our Head Office and in our Retail stores.